At JamesAllen, engagement ring engravings are free at checkout! Looking for the right words? Get inspired by dozens of our favorite engagement ring inscriptions so you can create your moment in your own words.
Engrave Your Engagement Ring
Every couple has their own special way of communicating with each other, filled with tokens of love and had-to-be-there private jokes. We’re all about those love languages! Whatever proposal you plan will be a personalized tribute to your shared language – so why not personalize your engagement ring too? With a special inscription, you don’t have to go all-out on custom engagement rings to get personalized bands.
Engagement Ring Engraving Ideas
At a loss for words? We’ve got inspiration for your perfect engagement ring inscription. They are chock-full of awe-inspiring personalized messages for you to take your pick of.
Get inspired by our customers’ unique engagement rings! Consider engraving your engagement ring or wedding band with your anniversary date, the place where you fell in love, your initials, a romantic quote, or a phrase with special meaning that only you two understand.
INSCRIBE YOUR PROPOSAL DATE
Your engagement ring engraving will always bring you back to the moment you proposed, tears, joy, and all.
I said Yes 3-14-19
I do 15-10-21
INSCRIBE A ROMANTIC PHRASE
Sometimes the biggest emotions are best expressed in the fewest words. We love the power of these abbreviated love letters!
“Forever and always”
“TO HAVE AND TO HOLD”
More inscription ideas
- WRITTEN IN THE STARS
- JUST THE BEGINNING
- UNDER YOUR SPELL
- JUST GETTING STARTED
- KEEPS GETTING BETTER
Nothing beats the classics! Some timeless melodies just get better with age. Take a page out of a songwriter’s book and borrow a romantic lyric for yourself.
I love you so (Laura Nyro – Wedding Bell Blues)
how wonderful life is (Elton John, ‘Your Song’)
More inscription ideas
- time after time (Cyndi Lauper, ‘Time After Time’)
- my love has come along (Etta James, ‘At Last’)
- How sweet it is (James Taylor, ‘How Sweet It Is’)
- all of me (John Legend, ‘All of Me’)
INSCRIBE A BIBLE VERSE
1 Corinthians 16:14: “Do everything in love.”
Proverbs 13:12: “Hope deferred makes the heart sick; but when dreams come true at last, there is life and joy.”
More inscription ideas
- 1 Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.
- Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.”
- 1 Corinthians 13:13: “Three things will last forever — faith, hope and love — and the greatest of these is love.”
INSCRIBE YOUR INITIALS
As romantic as they are simple, engagement ring engravings of initials or names put your soulmate-status in writing.
Inscribe a Goofy phrase
It’s what’s on the inside that counts! Choose to inscribe your ring with a reference that holds special meaning for the two of you, whether it’s a sports term, internet speak, or Irish Gael.
- …AAAND SCENE.
- Do Not Remove
- MY LOVE BUN
- I LOVE MY POOKY
- SHMOOPIE BUTT
- You + Me = Duh
You two already finish each other’s sentences, so why not finish each other’s wedding rings? Get all matchy-matchy with complementary engravings. This is particularly good for couples who have distinct styles of wedding rings, but still want to match each other.
- To Infinity…
- …And beyond!
- + 1
Free Engagement Ring Engraving
Personalization + no extra cost – why wouldn’t you engrave your ring for free as an extra meaningful touch?
How to add a complimentary engraving to your engagement ring at JamesAllen.com at checkout:
- Choose your font: either block text or cursive script
- Type a phrase up to 20 characters in length
Engagement Ring Engraving: Get the Message
Make your engagement ring just that much more special with a custom engraving, in a custom font, for absolutely free! Just add your text at checkout, and your personalized ring will arrive, word-worthy and ready-to-wear.
Ready to get started? Write here, right now: find the perfect engagement ring for your inscription.
More Engagement Ring Design Tips
- Virtual Ring Try-On
- Buying an Engagement Ring 101
- What You Need To Know About Gemstone Engagement Rings
- The Ultimate Guide To Ring Engravings