For those who adore all the trends, rose gold oval engagement rings are simply hypnotizing!
Oval-cut diamonds and rose gold are (yes!) getting their turn in the spotlight! The combination of these two trends infuses engagement rings with a feminine, old Hollywood-esque style. So grab your popping-est red lipstick and strike a glamorous silhouette, because rose gold oval engagement rings are here!
Rose Gold and Oval-Cut Diamonds: Tell Me More!
Go for rose gold:
- Rose gold is a gold/copper alloy beloved for both its durability and romantic pink hue.
- This metal has caught the public’s attention as celebrities like Blake Lively and Alison Brie have rocked their utterly to-swoon-for rose gold engagement rings.
Come full oval:
- An elongated version of the classic round brilliant cut, the oval-cut diamond is timeless and fresh all at once.
- The extended oval shape creates two super-desirable optical illusions: the stone appears larger than its carat weight and elegantly “lengthens” the wearer’s fingers.
“Speechless! It is everything I asked for.”
“My fiancé has been told her ring is a work of art, and it’s brought many tears to people’s eyes.”
“The marquise-shaped diamonds on the sides really enhance the center stone.”
– Cheryl P.
Twisted Shank Solitaire
“Was looking for something simple with a little uniqueness. This was an ideal choice. People are always asking what the style is called.”
– Kiefer E.
Clustered Triple Diamond
“The setting is just perfect and the center stone looks absolutely HUGE and is so stunning!”
“The twisted pavé is unique, and I love the way it looks – interwoven and flowing.”
Petite Pavé Flush Fit
“The setting is gorgeous and is exactly what I wanted! The band is thin and beautiful.”
Split Shank Ribbon
“My fiancé is constantly getting remarks and praise for such a beautiful ring.”
“People are really stunned when they see it, and usually my girlfriends say, “He did good!” – Stacey L.
Turning pink over rose gold? Mad about oval cut diamonds? Read more below!
Searching for more trending engagement ring styles? View the fall’s hottest yellow gold engagement rings!
More, more, more!
- How does white gold stack up against platinum?
- Virtually try on any engagement ring
- Wow over Julianne Hough’s oval-cut engagement ring
- Get nostalgic with vintage-style engagement rings
- Accessorize with rose gold jewelry
Obsessing over one (or more) of the engagement rings in this post? Share the love on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, or in the comments below!
Shout out your style with this pin:
Subscribe to our email list for access to secret sales, practical ring-buying tips, and $100 off your first purchase!