White gold engagement rings are a beautiful and more affordable alternative to platinum.
White gold is yellow gold alloyed with other elements, which give it a silvery color similar to platinum. 14k white gold is a great choice for engagement rings; it’s more durable than 18k gold and is less likely to show some of its natural yellow color over time.
Ready to savor the sparkle and stick to your budget?
Benefits of White Gold Engagement Rings
1. White gold has the overall look of platinum, which means its luster highlights the brilliance of diamonds.
French Cut Pavé Engagement Ring
2. In general, white gold is also significantly less expensive than platinum.
Cross Prong Solitaire Engagement Ring
3. White gold is a lighter weight metal than platinum, which makes it more comfortable to wear.
Twin Diamond Sapphire Engagement Ring
4. Gold does not corrode, tarnish, or rust, so it can be counted on to provide lasting beauty.
Graduated Pavé Swirl Engagement Ring
5. Due to the malleability of certain karat counts of white gold, the metal can be easier to engrave and detail.
Diamond Filigree Vintage Engagement Ring
Shining White Gold Engagement Rings
Three-Stone Princess Engagement Ring
From the princess cut square diamonds to the tiara of pavé lining the band, this ring is completely royal.
Bypass Solitaire Engagement Ring
A modern and dreamy interpretation of a classic solitaire ring that cradles its center diamond with love.
Thin Channel-Set Engagement Ring
This channel-set ring glitters with grace. Round brilliant stones grooved into the band catch an extraordinary amount of light.
Ready to design your own white gold engagement ring? Get started.
Check out our engagement ring style series for more expert ring info!
Pin this image to save your white gold ring love:
Subscribe to our email list for access to secret sales, practical ring-buying tips, and $100 off your first purchase!