Valentine’s Day is the most popular proposal day of the year; there’s just something extra romantic about proposing on this celebrated day of love and affection. If you’re thinking about proposing this February 14th, we’ve got sparkling Valentine’s Day engagement rings for you to hide inside a box of chocolates, or whatever scheme you have in store.
1. A unique Valentine will be yours, with this mixed metal dazzler.
2. A playful Valentine will love this brilliant double halo.
3. An old-fashioned Valentine will be pretty in pear with this pear-shaped pavé halo.
4. A classic Valentine will say yes to this simply stunning solitaire.
5. A confident Valentine will delight in this channel-set emerald show-stopper.
6. A romantic Valentine will adore this oval-cut rose gold piece.
7. An uptown Valentine won’t be able to wait to don this three-stone eye-catcher.
8. A charming Valentine will go crazy for this twisted pavé stunner.
“He made [me] the happiest girl in the world, and in that moment [I] realized that dreams do come true. You only need faith, trust and pixie dust.” – Maria
“He ran into the shot with me, got down on one knee and proposed. I cried instantly.” –Taylor
Which Valentine’s Day engagement rings are your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
Planning on a Valentine’s Day proposal? Share your James Allen proposal story with us: Media@JamesAllen.com