Take classic glamour to the next level with a cushion-cut halo engagement ring.
The cushion cut diamond has been beloved for over a century! With its rounded edges and soft square shape, the cushion-cut is experiencing a resurgence in popularity as couples throwback to the classics.
And what’s the perfect way to modernize a cushion-cut diamond? A halo! FYI: the now-obsessed-over halo engagement ring rose to popularity in the opulent Roaring Twenties as a glitzy way to show off a gorgeous center diamond.
- Shows off the clarity of your diamond
- Radiates gentle grace and class
- Gives engagement rings a romantic feel
- Adds striking sparkle to any engagement ring
- Draws attention to its center stone
- Makes its center stone appear larger
Keep scrolling for our expert picks – the cushion-cut halo engagement rings at the crux of old-style charm and fresh glam:
“The ring I purchased looks one-of-a-kind.”
– Michael A.
“The stone looks even bigger on my hand than expected!”
– Ashley T.
“SHE LOVES IT, I LOVE IT, WE LOVE IT!”
– Zachary K.
“This setting makes a one-carat stone look like a two-carat!”
– Acon L.
“I have never seen anything sparkle so much!”
– Mallarie P.
“I could not be more pleased with my purchase!”
– Troy V.
“My fiancee loved its antique yet modern look.”
– Brian M.
”All the diamonds are set perfectly and catch everyone’s attention.”
– Kyle K.
Curious about other popular engagement ring styles? Read more below!
- Try these trending halo engagement rings on for size.
- One halo isn’t enough? Get twice the ice with double halo engagement rings.
- We’d like to rest our heads on these cushion-cut engagement rings!
- Rock a look for the ages in these timeless vintage-style rings!
Shout out your style with this pin:
Subscribe to our email list for access to secret sales, practical ring-buying tips, and $100 off your first purchase!