Customers are overwhelmingly choosing vintage-style engagement rings as their “something old.”
As the saying goes, you can’t look to the future without embracing the past. Vintage-style engagement rings perfectly encapsulate the glitz and glamour of the time, transporting the wearer to a place of romance. Thanks to modern setting techniques and materials, the durability of these rings has greatly improved, allowing for more intricate craftsmanship.
VINTAGE-STYLE ENGAGEMENT RINGS: GLOWING REVIEWS
Who doesn’t love a sparkly throwback? Our customers certainly do, which is why they’ve lavished the most praise on these vintage-style engagement rings. Bring on the nostalgia!
1.Petite Filigree Vintage Ring
- “It has an almost flower type feel, making the whole ring look more botanical.” – Sarah V.
- “This ring offered the unique, one-of-a-kind design that I was looking for, as well as the vintage, elaborate style that my girlfriend likes.” – Michael R.
2. Milgrain Infinity Vintage Ring
- “If she wants simple, but not too simple, then it’s perfect. My fiancée loved it.” – Emmanuel G.
- “I could not believe the quality! Even down to the fine details that one normally wouldn’t see unless you study it closely.” – Wehry J.
3. Bezel and Pavé Vintage Ring
- “It’s timeless, vintage, beautiful. It looks great on her petite fingers.” – Phi V.
- “The quality of the stones and the detailing of the metal is stunning.” – Tara
4. Beaded Open Span Vintage Ring
- “A ring made for a princess! Beautiful design, very sparkling and eye-catching.” – Beata A.
- “The beading, shank, and open span are nice, but what is really amazing is how it sparkles in the light because of the diamonds on top of the band.” – Greg C.
5. Pavé Embossed Vintage Ring
- “My fiancée loves the diamonds and the intricate etching around the band!” – Daryl S.
- “As soon as I laid eyes on this ring, I knew it was the one. Once it arrived, I was blown away by how much more beautiful it was in person.” – Ian
6. Pavé Knife Edge Vintage Ring
- “It’s a very classic look, but with a modern twist.” – Braulio M.
- “The ring truly is a result of excellent craftsmanship!” – Jack S.
7. Floral Bouquet Vintage Ring
- “The vintage side details and floral elements are so elegant and delicate without being overstated.” – Jordan W.
- “Beautiful, exquisite and gentle ring.” – Olga D.
8. Engraved Pavé Vintage Ring
- “I love the classic design. It’s beautiful and flawless.” – Vindhya P.
- “Classic yet interesting; great balance between simple and intricate.” – Matthew N.
9. Bird of Paradise Vintage Ring
- “The setting is unique and definitely not something you see often.” – Robin S.
- “I get lost staring at the fine cut of the diamond and the bird of paradise design. It is unique and everything I hoped for.” – Dillon M.
10. Royal Engraved Vintage Ring
- “I absolutely love it. It’s decorative without being flashy and flamboyant.” – Inger D.
- “The ring sparkles like it’s worth a million dollars. The setting has an antique look that makes the ring that much more special.” – Mandy F.
Vintage-Style Engagement Rings: Remember the Shine
Listen and follow!
Harken back to this vintage-style inspo (Pin it!)
Subscribe to our email list for access to secret sales, practical ring-buying tips, and $100 off your first purchase!