Our customers prefer to glow big and go home with these handcrafted halo engagement rings.
All Hail Halo Engagement Rings!
If you’ve been following our blog, it should come as no surprise that halo engagement rings are our most-reviewed setting style. And for good reason.
Halo settings surround the center stone with an outer ring of smaller diamonds or gemstones that reflect light off the center stone, making it appear larger. This is especially useful if you’re on a tight budget and want to “supersize” the sparkle of your center stone without breaking the bank.
Halo Engagement Rings: A Galaxy of Glam
Like the rings of Saturn, halo engagement rings shine bright and can be seen from a great distance. Check out the 10 heavenly bodies our customers have been gravitating toward:
1. Cushion Outline Pavé Halo
Can’t decide between a cushion-cut or round center stone? This halo engagement ring lets you have the best of both worlds: the nostalgic outline of a cushion-cut halo as well as the brilliance of a round center diamond.
- “My ring is amazing. I have received tons of compliments. The sparkle catches people’s eyes from a distance.” – Brian G.
- “Beautiful is truly an understatement to how perfect this ring is.” – Anthony T.
2. Falling Edge Pavé Halo
This diamond halo ring is quite literally brimming with sparkle. The pavé cascades over the edges of the shank in an impressive display of fireworks.
- “The diamond looks huge on her finger, which is a big plus! She’s received so many compliments on it.” – David G.
- “Our ring exceeded all our expectations and was simply magnificent.” – Alexander T.
3. Pavé Halo Split Shank
This super-luxe pavé split shank ring exudes a sparkling majesty from its pavé undergallery and halo to the pavé-set diamonds along both shanks.
- “I can tell how much she loves this piece of art and enjoys all the compliments she gets every day from random people.” – Nguyen T.
- “The ring is absolutely stunning and my fiance was (and still is) stunned by it. It’s a head-turner for sure.” – John C.
4. Classic Pavé Halo
A thin halo of pavé-set diamonds surrounds the round center diamond, making it stand out from the sleek, slight cathedral-shaped shank.
- “It brings so much more sparkle than a normal solitaire ring while still being classy.” – Phillip H.
- “I am so mesmerized by this ring! Such a perfect blend of elegant and simple. Modern and vintage.” – Sarah S.
5. Petite Pavé Halo
The epitome of modern elegance, this single-row pavé halo setting features an open V-bar undergallery and a single-row pavé shank.
- “This ring is an absolute beauty that simply takes your breath away.” – Darryll T.
- “This ring is relatively thin and delicate but pops with the halo. The halo adds that much more to the rock in the center. The way everything sparkles when the light hits it is amazing.” – Samuel L.
6. Embellished Gallery Pavé Halo
This knockout pavé setting was created with maximum light and brilliance in mind. It features a custom-designed halo that perfectly conforms to the center diamond.
- “The ring is elegant and HUGE. It looks beautiful and shines like no other ring I have ever seen.” – Katie L.
- “Ever since she’s had the ring, all we hear is how gorgeous and BIG the diamond is, not to mention how brilliant and fiery the diamond looks.” – Chad M.
And now for a special collection…
…a quartet of exquisite halo rings! All display pavé-set diamonds along both their shanks and their halos, highlighting each of their differently-shaped center diamonds:
7. Pavé Halo (Pear Center)
- “This is the most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen! It sparkles at every angle. It is elegant and unique from most other rings you typically see!” – Christopher E.
- “The ring is absolutely stunning! It looked beautiful in the picture on your website but seeing it and holding it in person is unreal!” – Louise E.
8. Pavé Halo (Round Center)
- “She confirms almost hourly that the ring is amazing and well put-together.” – Chase H.
- “I love how the halo setting makes the half-carat diamond seem much larger than it really is.” – Adrian J.
9. Pavé Halo (Oval Center)
- “Even with a dainty setting, the pavé diamonds reflect a significant amount of light/brilliance.” – Andrew H.
- “The band is delicate and feminine and the halo perfectly constructed. My fiancée can’t stop looking at it.” – Blake M.
10. Pavé Halo (Cushion Center)
- “All I can say about the ring is WOOOOOW! The ring shines like nothing else and is so beautiful.” – Rei Z.
- “The halo complements the diamond and white gold perfectly.”
Halo Engagement Rings: Either/Aura
One halo not sparkly enough for you? Get twice the ice with a double halo engagement ring.
And if you want to put a halo on it: read more articles on unique halo rings, art deco halo designs, and even Carrie Underwood’s canary yellow diamond halo engagement ring.
Holla back at these halos (Pin it!)
Subscribe to our email list for access to secret sales, practical ring-buying tips, and $100 off your first purchase!